Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #11

What will the Fallout announcement be?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Fallout announcement be?

• New Game (HALLELUJAH IT'S RAINING MEN, HALLELUJAH!")
    • Remake/Remaster (*Insert sad animu piano music*)
    • DLC (*Screams of the damned*)
    • Switch Port ("CRAWWWWWLLLING IN MY SKIN, THESSSSSSE WOUNDS WILLLLLL NOT HEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!")

Maybe Bethesda just realized how much fucking money twitch streamers make and decided to cash in on it with the absolute minimum effort. XD If even a third of those people subscribed to their channel today, they just made over $100,000 for propping up a bobblehead.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I really want this spin off to take place in Ronto. Could you imagine?

*Raider tries to rob you* "I'm sorry but i'll need to take all your caps now, kind sir. It's nothing personal, eh?"

I don’t want a spinoff in Ronto. I want Bethesda to do that one. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t want a spinoff in Ronto. I want Bethesda to do that one. 

Would you really trust them to bring the same quality of The Pitt we're it was first mentioned XD

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Toronto did have the world’s most badass Mayor though. I’d love to shake his hand

Unless you want to dig him out of his grave, that's impossible.

18 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Would you really trust them to bring the same quality of The Pitt we're it was first mentioned XD

No, but it was their creation. Believe it or not, I usually like it when they actually do their own thing with Fallout’s setting instead of just copying what Interplay did on the west coast. The Institute is a big and shitty exception, but imo, their original ideas like the Pitt and its trogs, Point Lookout and its swampfolk, Far Harbor, Nuka World, mirelurks, etc. etc. are by far the coolest and most interesting parts of Fallout 3 and 4. Much more so than the Enclave, super mutants, BoS, Harold, and shit like that.

The changes to Lyons’ BoS in 4 were welcome, though. But I wouldn’t be upset if super mutants and the Enclave were all but extinct by the time of the next game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Unless you want to dig him out of his grave, that's impossible.

The legend never dies

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, Centurion said:

So any word on what this shit from Beth is? I am confusion... was expecting it to be out when I got off work, but here I am, off work, with nothing

I keep seeing people say there will be an announcement tomorrow morning.