Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #10

Stop right there, criminal scum!  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you want to watch clean up the streets in the name of the law?

• Endar and Yornar
    • Baldur and Rebec
    • Ubbe and Trevis
    • Sybille and Morane

I loved the setting, the aesthetic, etc but there are a few instances where the developers clearly thought "cheap" meant challenging, which isn't the case...

But considering you have infinite attempts, I forgave it pretty quickly. And besides, I'd gotten so good at the game by then, cheap was pretty much the only way I'd die anyway. So I still like the dlc, but nah I didn't like it from beginning to end. I couldn't say that for Dark Souls in general, really. But I obviously like it enough to keep talking about it and playing it. 

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

She called him daddy. 

And professor X, he got one last sweet night of peace and normalcy before that asshole ended him. Those two scenes were the worst, man. The absolute worst. I hate this movie. I had ugly cry face.

I’ve watched it so many times. I think it was the perfect sendoff to those movies. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

On another note, I was watching stuff on youtube because bored and encountered one of the most disturbing mods ever that isn't anime or titties related. Something called Estrus....

I'm still not even sure what the powers are... even after having seen it. It defies description.

58 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve watched it so many times. I think it was the perfect sendoff to those movies. 

Like I said, Masochist XD 

It's a great movie. My emotions need a recharge though before I can watch it again. 

But damn that has to be the most brutal violent superhero movie ever, holy shit. My jaw actually dropped seeing them stab and shoot that girl, even if she is Wolverine's daughter. Like what the fuck, every one of those guys are fucking savage assholes.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Some people are more masochistic than others I guess :P 

lol maybe. The only thing I didn’t like was the bug room, but only because I basically tried to brute force it instead of using my head. I don’t feel like any part of it was really cheap. Same goes for Ringed City. There’s nothing that can’t be overcome with skill or using your head. No random unfair or unpreventable deaths or anything like that.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Something called Estrus....

Is it for Skyrim or something?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Lots of things that are cheap can be overcome with skill or using your head, but the way dark souls typically operates is that you usually die first before you do. And usually, it's your own fault. The bugroom, totally your own fault lol, but those wolves for instance, there's no real preparing for that. You drop off a cliff and suddenly you're roll running for your life, lol, and skilled or not a lot of people die from that simply because there's no way to see that shit coming. I dealt with it easily enough afterwards but that first time I was pretty salty.

And dont even get me started on my introduction to the ringed city. That shit was cheap I don't care what anyone says. That was dumb as fuck.

Oh my Christ.....

SO. 

I googled the mod on Nexus to try and find out what the fuck it was doing, aaaaaaand I got my answer. Maybe if I saw that video pic, thumbnail or whatever it's called, I'd have had a better idea lol. 

Soooooooo, it actually is anime related. Hentai specifically. So nevermind, lol anime and nude mods still hold the heavy weight champion belt for terrible mods.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It's too bad you don't have a tumblr or something so you can explain in detail how legal that sexy thing is and how they can't do anything about it but pout.

XD I don’t have the energy to do that stuff all the time anyway. Lol

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Mmm, Colonel I see why you love that Zweihander. I started rocking it refined +10 along with Valorheart. 

It's a beast for sure, and no matter what weapon I play around with and start liking, I still always keep it handy. Dark Souls just doesn't feel like Dark Souls without it for me anymore. 

58 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Beat them on the second try but I had the toxic effect and zero estus so I let the prince kill me. I see the challenge is don't get toxic and save a least ten flasks for Prince.

Try and stay on their ass the whole time. Right under/behind them.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Now I beat the two asses easily but the demon prince has some crazy hitboxes for his attacks. The game doesn't let me roll under him during attacks, if it does then its insanely precise.

Try to stay on him as close as you can. Also, there are two different versions of him that are determined by which of the first two demons you kill first. One version that summons meteors and one that shoots fire beams. Try mixing up which of the weaker ones you kill first and see which Demon Prince boss gives you more trouble.