Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m not a fan of Epic, but collecting and selling your data without your consent is hardly unique to them. That’s like every next website you visit.

Epic's done way more shady shit then that. A bunch of small and medium things add up to be something very large. There fucking bribing people with a free game every week, that's how desperate they are to get people to get on there platform.

The RDO mod actually makes Lydia pretty talkative, but not gonna lie I’m eager to see how that mod effects her too, especially since I can make her a follower if it already hasn’t done that for me. Should be fun. 

Poor Lydia XD Ah well, she’s not really a Stormcloak wife. I see her being more neutral. Then again, Grelka really doesn’t care for Ulfric either XD complained about the effect his war had on her business. Makes sense.

Rebec wasn’t exactly gung ho Stormcloak either. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

9 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I forgot about Epic. I'm not downloading that shit. I'll wait for it to come out on steam.

From what I’ve heard, you’ll be better off for it. Sounds like the game had a rough launch and will benefit a lot from patches.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I... I think I gotta marry Grelka. She’s the closest I’ll get to a Rebec in Skyrim, and her marriage dialogue is awesome.

”You’re leaving? Take the world by storm, dear.”

Love it. She’s feisty.

but I feel like I’m cheating on Lydia XD 

Just mentally add a Pewdipie accent and you're good. XD