Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #26

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?   

8 members have voted

1. 1. Snowback Edition

• Baldur Red-Snow
    • Rebec Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • Veleda Stormcloak
    • Menel Rivas
    • Archduid Theudofrid
    • Daric Red-Snow
    • Mila Iron-Brow
    • Ubbe the Savage

Still can’t really decide on which conversation skills to level up specifically but I think I’m goin persuasion and intimidate, those have had my favorite outcomes so far, tho lie is also funny.

But I think those will be the most useful.

And I can always respec later.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

These Mad nightmares are getting super creepy. Like there's a part where it zooms into his face, and he spends three minutes singing this lullaby XD

There's literally pages and pages of lore, emails and hours of cutscenes, getting super overwhelmed but the world is so interesting. 

First impressions of the new update for Elder Scrolls Total War was a bit shaky at best, they changed a bunch of things that I loved for the worse. (Rest in peace badass Morrowind Dunmer voice lines).

But since they finally added the 4th era campaign I decided to play as the Stormcloaks. Started off right before the civil war with control of eastern Skyrim, within three or four turns it gave me the option to wrest control of the kingdom to which I began. Killed fuckboy puppet High King and the Imperials and the 'legitimate' Kingdom of Skyrim (Pretty much only the western holds) declared war. Because I immediately had Ulfric duel Torygg, the amount of support I had was equal to the lore. Using the Stormcloak loyal Jarls and their retinues I merged them all into one force and sent them through central Skyrim to besiege Whiterun. Since I prepared with Galmar by gathering the eastern settlement garrisons plus some recruits I was able to position myself and instantly besiege Helgan before getting the other Jarl's forces ready. ohandthedragonbornjoinedthestormcloaksthankgod

After the fight (autoresolve) at Helgan the floodgates were opened. Riverwood fell the next turn instantly as it was just a village and the turn after that, Whiterun. From there I was able to funnel in reinforcements from the eastern holds to both replenish the armies and garrison all of central Skyrim. There on it was almost a steamroll westwards. There was a major battle near Rorikstead where the western armies were crushed (again autoresolve, I don't want to fight these manually because I'd take like 10% the enemies loses, I want this to be more pitched). Unfortunately for Elisif her petty rule was coming to an end.

(Now Medieval 2 is scripted to where if the entire family tree of a faction are killed off, the faction dies, same thing if the King and Heir are killed in the same battle. In game terms I killed off Elisif's family and killed both leader and her heir in a single battle when I captured Rorikstead. After that battle the entirety of western Skyrim became rebels. I roleplayed it that the western armies collapsed with the death of several prominent Jarls and the Imperial backed dynasty, unable to financially field armies the western half of the kingdom has descended into holdouts where Imperial reinforcements will never come).

I'm almost turn 20 and am right on the cusp of Solitude....when House Redoran comes out of nowhere (from Blacklight) and besieges Windhelm while I'm weakened in the east. Devil Elves! I had a small but decently equipped garrison in Windhelm and despite being outnumbered and slightly outclassed. They managed to climb the walls with ladders as I retreated into the Palace of the Kings outside courtyard. The Dunmer managed to enter the courtyard but were themselves surrounded and unable to push into the palace. Ulfric and a unit of armored spearmen flanked out one of the side entry points from the courtyard and outmaneuvered the Dunmer and routed them as they were surrounded from all sides.

It's been a turn since the victory at Windhelm and now the city is reinforced and Galmar returning to the east with an army at his head. Orcs are looking to sneak attack me from the eastern orc strongholds as well but I'm preparing for that as well. Wish me luck boys.

• Like 1