Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I always thought it was just their breeding habits that made them such a problem. I’m pretty sure that’s why we’ve got so many here. Had no idea that people actually bred them. :rofl: What a massive backfire. I wonder how many of the ranchers who brought them over are now the ones hiring people to hunt them. 

That's the real Top Ten Anime betrayals. 

Huh. Had no idea that feral pigs were much of a thing, except for the gargantuan ones Colonel showed me photos of, from South Carolina. I guess where I'm from, the winter would take care of most of them. That and we've got lots of deer so no need for hunting practice. That and woodchucks, whose holes could break a tractor tire axel so my dad and brother did hunt them. I always tried to argue that by the time you see them in a field, they've probably already dug a burrow, but nobody listens to me. XD

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

BTW LOL Colonel, your wise not to mess with Gators. They've basically been unchanged for millions of years, and for good reason. Their living dinosaurs.

And there's this....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_(crocodile)

Yes, we had this convo in the PM lol

@The Good Doctor show that Archer clip 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I bet the breeding and feeding them in the wilds is how we get such huuuuge hogs like what I showed @Celan here in the first place. No way they get like that from food out in the wild on their own.

I really want to roll with the theory that the Texans are largely responsible for unleashing these monsters on the rest of the country. For no other reason than because it’s funny. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sigh, Balrog...

Anyway, I hope they never catch Gustave. Nature needs a few wins over man.

Princess mononoke is really old school and you should watch it XD I think you would like it. It's when Miyisaki wasn't a Disney puppet.

Tell that to the Three Hundred people he's murdered. He's a a serial killer. He's something fucking Geralt would hunt.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Anyway, I hope they never catch Gustave. Nature needs a few wins over man.

On one hand, the mere fact that that thing exists is so incredible that I like the idea of it being out there. On the other, three hundred people. And iirc crocodiles don’t die of old age. They just keep growing until they die of disease or get too big to feed themselves. This could go on forever.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Princess mononoke is really old school and you should watch it XD I think you would like it. It's when Miyisaki wasn't a Disney puppet.

Tell that to the Three Hundred people he's murdered. He's a a serial killer. He's something fucking Geralt would hunt.

50 bucks says man struck first.

Ive seen it, but man you could’ve made a Hellblade reference or something instead. Why must you ooze weab.

• Haha 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

50 bucks says man struck first.

Ive seen it, but man you could’ve made a Hellblade reference or something instead. Why must you ooze weab.

And did you like it XD I thought it was good, and pretty creepy (especially how they portrayed the Shinto gods as Lovecraftian nightmares)

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

On one hand, the mere fact that that thing exists is so incredible that I like the idea of it being out there. On the other, three hundred people. And iirc crocodiles don’t die of old age. They just keep growing until they die of disease or get too big to feed themselves. This could go on forever.

Pretty sweet XD it’ll pay off when Mothra comes after us.

• Haha 1