Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #9

So we got 

Colonel as a fighter

Balrog as a paladin

Witch as a spellsword

Doc as a cleric

Czar as a defensive/support mage

Celan as a offensive oriented mage

and me as a wizard as well, with no preference towards support or offense. 

I think we got a pretty good party. A little on the magic heavy side but that’s only because magic is cool and not using magic is lame

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

So we got 

Colonel as a fighter

Balrog as a paladin

Witch as a spellsword

Doc as a cleric

Czar as a defensive/support mage

Celan as a offensive oriented mage

and me as a wizard as well, with no preference towards support or offense. 

I think we got a pretty good party. A little on the magic heavy side but that’s only because magic is cool and not using magic is lame

We’ll see about that when a goblin Zerg rush comes through and you squishy mages get swarmed ;) 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

First run, Tomb of Horrors bitches

51RWhGCnFjL._SX372_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Colonel can go first XD

I got initiative? Ok. A dragon steps forward, blocking our party’s advancement into the cave of intrigue.

I use my black magic to kill the dragon alone with nothing but my curved sword.

*rolls dice*

Attempt successful! You’re welcome

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

We’ll see about that when a goblin Zerg rush comes through and you squishy mages get swarmed ;) 

Hah, goblins? They’re no match for the awesome power of 

me running away and abandoning everyone else to die

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

Hah, goblins? They’re no match for the awesome power of 

me running away and abandoning everyone else to die

Sigh, just like Tijhan.

Soon as I said “Spider mutant thing” he left me in the cave alone. I hit it with my axe I lit on fire, turned around... no Tijhan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sigh, just like Tijhan.

Soon as I said “Spider mutant thing” he left me in the cave alone. I hit it with my axe I lit on fire, turned around... no Tijhan.

A bunch of my friends came home a couple months ago and one of them DM’d a couple sessions. I joined in with an arcane trickster character. I pulled this shit a lot. But it’s not my fault the idiots kept doing shit that would get the whole party killed. XD 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Sigh, just like Tijhan.

Irl, if it was a spider, I totally would be running away. Or at least hiding. I don’t do spiders. Snakes are fine, but spiders are not 

3 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Irl, if it was a spider, I totally would be running away. Or at least hiding. I don’t do spiders. Snakes are fine, but spiders are not 

It was like a human spider thing. I sent it running away when I lit it on fire lol, everything was fine. XD 

This was in The Forest.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Snakes and spiders don’t bother me. It’s sharks that freak me out. I live about as far from the ocean as an American can get, and I am perfectly happy to keep it that way.

Meh they taste good on the grill lol, I see them all the time at the beach or the marsh sometimes. Dolphins too.

Alligators and crocodiles. Those I don’t fuck with.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Meh they taste good on the grill lol, I see them all the time at the beach or the marsh sometimes. Dolphins too.

Alligators and crocodiles. Those I don’t fuck with.

I don’t know what surprises me more, that you spend a lot of time in a marsh or that you see fucking sharks in it! ... or that you eat them. I didn’t even know that was a thing people did. Now I wanna try shark.

Alligators are awesome, but I wouldn’t fuck with one because as Archer put it, they’re the perfect killing machines. But they don’t unnerve me the way sharks do. I think it’s an ocean thing in general. Can’t properly fight back or run away in the ocean.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

ROFL, everywhere around me is a March. The area I am in is called the Lowcountry, because it’s below sea level. That’s why we get fucked so hard by hurricanes, Or you know, severe thunderstorms.

So when y’all get flooded do sharks and fish ever wash up in town? 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

So when y’all get flooded do sharks and fish ever wash up in town? 

I haven’t heard about a shark washing up ashore yet, but fish, crabs and gators in peoples yards, sure.

It’s uncommon for sharks I assume, because theyre usually only in Marshland that is close to or touches the sea.

It’s uncommon for sharks I assume, because theyre usually only in Marshland that is close to or touches the sea.

That’s a pretty scary image. Like, nobody has any reason to go out into the water, I’m guessing, but the thought of sharks swimming around in grass is still creepy.

Round here all we’ve got in terms of dangerous wildlife are snakes and the very occasional puma. Boar too, but they’re more of a nuisance than anything.

We got boar, My last dog was trained for hunting them, but I never got to actually try that out. Hell, I’ve never actually even seen live boar myself.  My high school buddies took a lot of pictures of their kills though. 

As for reasons to go in, no, but people do anyway, LOL. 

Fishing, hunting, collecting fossilized shark teeth, stuff like that. I bought a megalodon shark tooth from a guy that scuba dives and collects them from a river bed that has a bunch of them.

• Like 1