Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

It won't effect you as you are anyway. It is only for those blessed undead who have drawn their true strength from the Dark Sign. Bearer of the Dark Sign, seeketh out Yoel in the firelink shrine.

That pilgrim who entered my service?

Fine, after I kill the demon I'll embark on your emo dark sign journey.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That pilgrim who entered my service?

Fine, after I kill the demon I'll embark on your emo dark sign journey.

Hey hey hey, watch it bitch.

If anyone's emo, it's the guys that literally burn themselves for eternity to preserve a world that is full of suffering and undeath. That's literally the definition of emo XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

There's a door that you get via a key you have to buy from that old bag at the shrine. It's in the sewer past all the rats. You just gotta follow that path.

This isn't the same locked door with the shrine to velka? I already went in there, just didn't jump out of the sewers and into the valley yet.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

But you need the ashes from the area where the giant shoots at. There's also an undead bone shard you can get which when burned at the fire in the firelink shrine makes your heals better. 

Got'em both ;)

56 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Which way?

Towards the valley outside the sewer, or on the normal path towards the bird monsters?

The valley I am assuming is the opening that's down below the bridge that takes you to the raven hollows.

If that's the case, then yea the valley outside the sewer. It's directly opposite of that statue. Go past all the skeletons, go through the opening, the opening should take you to a room with another rat in it and a ladder. Go up the ladder.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

The valley I am assuming is the opening that's down below the bridge that takes you to the raven hollows.

If that's the case, then yea the valley outside the sewer. It's directly opposite of that statue. Go past all the skeletons, go through the opening, the opening should take you to a room with another rat in it and a ladder. Go up the ladder.

We might be talking about two things, I went and fought the skeletons but the rat and ladder was in the direction I came from, all bonfires are lit within the undead settlement for me. I'll just head out into the valley. After I level up and talk to this pilgrim.

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I went and saw the new Avengers movie. It was not what I’ve come to expect from Marvel movies at all. Shit was insane. 

Nigga you cheated, no fair. Can’t see till Saturday. My coworker Ambers trying to piss me off too saying she’s calling out to go watch.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nigga you cheated, no fair. Can’t see till Saturday. My coworker Ambers trying to piss me off too saying she’s calling out to go watch.

How’d I cheat? XD 

We can discuss it then. I won’t spoil anything but it did live up to the hype for me, and I enjoyed it a lot. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

18 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I looked it up and I completely missed the cristal lizard monster right at the begging of the game, is there any way I can get back there?

I tried the first bonfire but it didn't work, I think I'm S.O.L

You can go back to anywhere in the game. Just warp back to Firelink and walk. The enemies will be pushovers anyway. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.