Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm on Xbox One so I don't see how you can give me anything, also.

Please do continue trying to convert me to your covenants. It amuses me.

That’s because you noob lol.

Talk to the pilgrim at the beginning of  the undead settlement. The part with all the dogs. Don’t go through the gate, go to the opposite end and look for him. Accept him into your service, and he’ll do the rest. The first ones completely free, and after that, every time you die he’ll give you a level up, up to five times. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That’s because you noob lol.

Talk to the pilgrim at the beginning of  the undead settlement. The part with all the dogs. Don’t go through the gate, go to the opposite end and look for him. Accept him into your service, and he’ll do the rest. The first ones completely free, and after that, every time you die he’ll give you a level up, up to five times. 

I did talk to him, he's in my service but I don't know how to summon him or anything like that.

58 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I did talk to him, he's in my service but I don't know how to summon him or anything like that.

Him you dont summon, just find him in the firelink shrine, and talk to him. It should be pretty straightforward after doing so. He's to the waaaaay left of the forge dude that looks like Boldir's relative.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Well shit, I've jumped off the elevator after making peace with the giant and now I'm trapped. I didn't know it would force me towards the flame demon. I have a couple thousand souls I want to collect and I'm afraid to lose them. Any way down safely that's not towards the demon?

You should have a homeward bone in your inventory by now. If not, I guess you could run like a sunbro. 

Or be a man and shove your dick down that fire demon's throat.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Seriously tho, that demon is a pussy. Weak manifestation of the dying flame.

The tree is more challenging than that fire demon. You'll do fine.

It's also a revenge thing, I fucking beat an area and got screwed over by my character lunging over the edge. I will get my damn souls back.

It's also a revenge thing, I fucking beat an area and got screwed over by my character lunging over the edge. I will get my damn souls back.

Nut up or shut up. This is a man's game, driven by raw testosterone. Are you a man, or are you a Sunbro? 

Take your balls out of your purse and fuck that demon in it's flaming fat ass. It gives a lot of souls... ;) 

• Haha 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nut up or shut up. This is a man's game, driven by raw testosterone. Are you a man, or are you a Sunbro? 

Take your balls out of your purse and fuck that demon in it's flaming fat ass. It gives a lot of souls... ;) 

Did it ever occur to you that I wanna wield that badass hollowslayer? Gotta farm those souls!

Those bird monsters are way too fast attacking. Any advice? They swarm you, dodge half your attacks and every single one of their attacks are unfairly quick... despite whooping their asses I still feel annoyed.

Kill them before their wings spread if you can.

If there's more than two and that's not possible, split them up. Get behind them and attack when their long combos are done. Hold that shield up until theres an opening.

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Statue of Velka?

The Goddess of Sin provides two services. Absolution for the wicked, and Dissolution for the blessed undead. Once you become one of us Hollows, man's truest form by nature, her dissolution allows you to reset thy hollowing. Thy form will then revert to normal. This is only but one way to revert thy hollowing, unkindled.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

The Goddess of Sin provides two services. Absolution for the wicked, and Dissolution for the blessed undead. Once you become one of us Hollows, man's truest form by nature, her dissolution allows you to reset thy hollowing. Thine form will then revert to normal. This is only but one way to revert thine hollowing, unkindled.

So when not using embers your appearance looks normal?