Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #8

An adventurer's companion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which character would you pick as your follower for adventuring?

• Mila
    • Daric
    • Karsh

I’m biased, but I went with Mila. XD Karsh could be useful in less conventional ways, and Daric would be the handiest in combat, but Mila’s the one I know best. Ultimately though, it would depend on the kind of adventuring I’ll be doing. If it’s gonna involve tons of fighting, Daric would be a more pragmatic choice. 

I wouldn’t trust Karsh not to steal random shinies and get us in trouble. Mila is a thief too, but the stuff she swipes is usually more useful and she has a better reason for taking it than impulsiveness.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Mila and Daric are far from silent. In fact I’d argue that both are downright talkative, with the benefit of not needing to get right beside your ear to converse. I wouldn’t say Karsh is any more social.

He does get points for style though. Having a raven riding on your shoulder and scouting for you is badass. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I honestly can’t vote XD I’m biased to Daric but man, Mila is super resourceful. U need a rogue in your party.

They both have some magic so they’re even there.

And I love pets and especially ravens so....

Yea I cant vote lol. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD there’ll be plenty more ahead. Making good progress tho. Make sure you don’t miss the optional stuff in the previous level. Fight the fire demon?

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

There’s a good bit of shit that you can easily miss on that level. Morne and the nun bae, getting the giants aid, firedemon, plus stuff like the chloranthy ring.

Uh...

How the fuck?!

I literally circled the entire undead settlement, didn't encounter any of those things.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Uh...

How the fuck?!

I literally circled the entire undead settlement, didn't encounter any of those things.

XD yea it’s super easy to miss

The elevator, the one that takes you to the giant and takes you down to the road of sacrifices? That’s the key.

you can roll off early when going up. Takes you to a hidden area.

The ashes you find where the giant is raining down arrows, that lets you buy a key at the shrine from that old bitch. It unlocks a gate by the giant rat, which leads you to the nun the Morne knight is guarding. Guy with the huuuuge mace.