Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I fucked up the spoiler tag on purpose too XD not at first, but then I fixed it, then unfixed it :chaos:

Sorry, I unfucked it again before I fully read what you were saying.

Lol, BBC. Best comedy since Monty Python. Even our idiot Congress critters only went as high as 700 rounds per minute.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Sorry, I unfucked it again before I fully read what you were saying.

Lol, BBC. Best comedy since Monty Python. Even our idiot Congress critters only went as high as 700 rounds per minute.

XD Dammit woman stop doing your job lol

The best part is that they have the SEMI-AUTO AR-15 outperforming the FULL AUTO M16 :rofl:

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Wait I’m an idiot and read that wrong, thought you just got him. Where is he?

Where we used to live he started being miserable because he had to be shut in all the time (unless we walked him). Hard as it was we gave him to a good friend who owned a pretty sizeable farm. Our boy was much happier there but to this day he still remembers and loves us.

• Sad 2

I have a feeling that the downvoters aren’t aware of how massive a problem those things have become for Texan farmers. Helicopter hunts have proven to be one of the most effective solutions and it’s still not enough. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The exact amount of liberals I've convinced that Trump isn't a racist or a bad president despite presented facts. Zero XD 

Weren’t you a liberal who was convinced that Trump isn’t a racist or a bad president after observing enough facts? :P 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Weren’t you a liberal who was convinced that Trump isn’t a racist or a bad president after observing enough facts? :P 

Hell no XD I was an independent that was on the fence about his being racist (to hispanics). I haven't been liberal since after the first year obama ran.

And honestly I still think Trump might be a wee bit racist to mexicans XD But who here isn't a lil bit :whistling:

• Haha 1

They wear sombreros Doc. XD It's TACKY!

But anyway, I didn't vote for him mainly because of the huge amount of actual racists that came out of the woodwork. Even if I didn't think Trump really was racist, that for me was concerning, and as much as I opposed Hillary, I wasn't sure Trump was gonna be much better.

After just a few months of him being elected tho, and of course after seeing how salty the left was that he won (I expected he might win, but honestly didn't truly believe it so I was pretty surprised like a lot of people), that's when I started to get on board more. Though I was still wary for a while, and it wasn't really until around the last general elections that I'd had it with liberals enough to openly tell people I'm a Trump supporter. I also voted pretty much straight red in that election in all but education. Thats the one field I really don't like Republicans having control in personally, in my state anyway.

And you gotta remember that my typical position as independent was to not vote because I thought it was all a hoax anyway and still kinda do. So I gotta reeeeeeally like a candidate to get up out of my bed early and go vote, and at the time all I really did was reeeeeeally hate Hillary. And since my state was going red anyway, I didn't feel any pressure to vote.

Now, it's the same thing, I know my states gonna be red no matter what. But I'm going to vote trump anyway just to spite my ignorant family and as protest to modern liberalism.

And because Trump is the TRUE first black president of the united states of america. Obama was a hoax.

• Haha 1