Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

Had to edit Yornar back in for some reason. No idea why but he just got auto removed from the poll somehow. Just like the motherfuckin’ Witch King to pull some shit like that to escape death. XD 

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

The UN can lick my butt and suck on my balls. I can’t find a singular fuck give about what foreigners think about my country and sending billions to an organization that claims to be the reason “peace” has been maintained when we all know the true reason great powers don’t engage in open conflict nowadays. They are called fucking nukes. Europe and the rest of the world can laugh and sneer all they want, but at the end of the day we all know who the big dog is. Not only did we put a man on the moon with less technology than is in your hands right now, back to back world war champs, inventors of airplanes, etc etc, but we are also the greatest military force the world has ever seen. Someone else can have a say when we are completely reliant on them to protect us from the baddies of the world, but it seems to be the other way around :dntknw:

From the last thread

Fuck:dntknw:

I can understand why a small nation like Sweden would think the UN necessary, since their high standard of living is specifically because they don’t have to spend billions or trillions on military defense. Instead they can work to strengthen the UN and rely on them in time of need, if need be.

However, that’s pointless since they pretty much just suck up funding, and talk about issues more than doing jack about it... and, the United States is not that kind of country and doesn’t benefit from being a member in the slightest. 

We’d do more good dealing with individual countries directly only and cutting out the middle man entirely. Without the failed idea of One Gov’t to Rule Them All

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Voted Gracchus and Maggie. 

Gracchus is the grizzled old badass in every cop movie who is needed to solve one last case before he retires to be with his wife. We all know how that ends. 

Maggie because Skingrad is near the border and I really want her to survive, so she probably won’t. 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Karsh will outlast all of us

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I didn’t know we had more than one vote so I went Tacitus. I would’ve voted for Titus or Yornar if I’d know. For Tacitus it’s not because I have any specific plans to kill him but he’s reckless enough I feel like it’s practically inevitable

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Gracchus is the grizzled old badass in every cop movie who is needed to solve one last case before he retires to be with his wife. We all know how that ends

This is why I’m gonna throw in a big twist where he becomes immortal because no one expects him to make it

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Had to edit Yornar back in for some reason. No idea why but he just got auto removed from the poll somehow. Just like the motherfuckin’ Witch King to pull some shit like that to escape death. XD 

Because no man can kill me. :witchie:

• Haha 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

19 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Also why is Yornar part of the "milk drinker" edition? 

This poll is just for characters centered around Cyrodiil and the Empire. He could’ve been with Skyrim too, but faction wise I figured the Emperor of Cyrodiil makes more sense on this one. 

I should’ve included Avitus too, but it was getting long. Lorgar probably belongs in some kind of “Other” poll. XD 

Edit: Added Avitus

Edited by The Good Doctor

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

*removes helmet*

*still a man*

Shit. Uh, @Celan little help?

Too late. *stabs* 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

This poll is just for characters centered around Cyrodiil and the Empire. He could’ve been with Skyrim too, but faction wise I figured the Emperor of Cyrodiil makes more sense on this one. 

I should’ve included Avitus too, but it was getting long. Lorgar probably belongs in some kind of “Other” poll. XD 

I demand that it be renamed "milk drinker edition + one nord"! :P Though Karsh is also from Skyrim so I'm unsure if he would also qualify as a nord. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Sounds like you’re after Witch’s characters. XD I’m curious. Why Titus?

The Divine Order seems like it’ll be on both Yornar and Dales’ bad sides which would probably not end well for him

39 minutes ago, BTC said:

The Divine Order seems like it’ll be on both Yornar and Dales’ bad sides which would probably not end well for him

Or, in a massive upset victory, they will win against all odds and usher in a new era of Imperial* prosperity! :paladin:

*Daedra worshippers not welcome.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I fucked up the spoiler tag on purpose too XD not at first, but then I fixed it, then unfixed it :chaos:

I’m not in front of a computer right now. Could you go ahead and give yourself a warning strike for me?

• Haha 1