Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

As for sociopath, he delighted in the screams of children but what I mean is he wasn't manically laughing or whatever as I saw him. He dreamed of other worlds beyond this one, another age, something beyond the age of fire. He was a thinker, not just some mad monster. Which makes him much more disturbing to imagine. 

Hannibal was a sociopath too, technically crazy, but he didn't seem it until you found out he was cooking up people like a five star chef.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

BTW, remember the shitty anime souls knockoff (code vein) I told you about a few months ago. They released new screenshots...and it's fucking disgusting. Look familiar? 

Code-Vein_2018_03-29-18_003.jpg

Code-Vein_2018_03-29-18_008.jpg

I know Bandai owns the rights for Dark Souls, but in any other case this would be plagiarism. It's horrible.

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Dude I asked for that devourer guy, you just showed me a picture of Ozzy Osbourne.

Well, yea who do you think we were talking about but the Prince of Darkness himself? First he ate bats, then he graduated to children, men, then gods. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well, yea who do you think we were talking about but the Prince of Darkness himself? First he ate bats, then he graduated to children, men, then gods. 

What From Software doesn't want you to know is all their bosses are just members of Black Sabbath.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hey don't be insulting the twins! They kicked your ass for hours!

Multiple times, yes. Hours, nah.

And the way I'm going now I'm gonna get my revenge on their crippled asses. Killed the Dragonslayer Armour first try, despite it being a reeeeally sloppy first attempt.

Fuck em

Know what that is so late from release? That's a transparent business move. People probably havent been buying that shit as of late and so they had little reason not to pull them. Now they can make it look like they learned their lesson so gullible people will buy the rest of their crap now.