Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

So the Embargo for Dank Souls Remastered ends tommorow, but some assholes leaked there articles already. Confirmed changes so far.

FHD_4K_Preview_1515662721.0.jpg

Multiple soul consumption (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!)
Visual fidelity changes (especially making New Londo Ruins even creepier and scarier) (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.)
Volumetric lighting 

6 player multiplayer 
There adding the Dark Souls 2 and 3 jump (YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
No frame rate dips at all (even in blight town, which I won't believe till I see it, and this is a safe space)
Models appear to have been heavily touched up

Day one purchase for me. They seem to be adding alot of quality of life improvements.  I was worry they we're just going to upscale the resolution and add 60 fps, but since it's FROM my worries we're unfounded. You guys going to grab it? I'm especially excited for the redone New Londo, it's my favorite area in the game.

new_londo_ruins_by_4dimensional-d6tu8j2.

• Like 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Is it coming out tomorrow?

No the embargo for information is ending XD We've basically known nothing about it till now. Alot of people (including me) we're worried it was just going to be a port, but it seems this is going to be a proper remaster.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If you tell me they get ds2 and 3 rolling, it’s a day one purchase lol.

XD 

Though Honestly yea I’ll be getting it regardless.

I keep hearing conflicting reports on if we're getting it or not. Since there adding stuff from the newer games (multiple soul consumption and the jumping mechanics) I'm very hopeful.

Looks sweet but I’d rather see an abyss breakout sndvthe abyss watchers at work or something.

Course I get it, the first games out again so it’s meant to be for that. Hype up old fans again, etc.

Maybe they’ll do more comics tho. Maybe even Aldrich one day... :D I can dream

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Looks sweet but I’d rather see an abyss breakout sndvthe abyss watchers at work or something.

Course I get it, the first games out again so it’s meant to be for that. Hype up old fans again, etc.

If it’s about Artorias then odds are that there will be some stuff that’s be pretty close to what you’d have gotten from the Abyss Watchers anyway, only with more fleshed out characters. He and Ornstein are a comic-worthy duo for sure. I would also not be surprised if we finally get to see the unnamed Dragonslayer whose armor we fight in 3. 

Hell, depending on how much of the Dragon War they show, the Nameless King will probably make an appearance as well.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

22 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Maybe they’ll do more comics tho. Maybe even Aldrich one day... :D I can dream

Be careful what you wish for...because Aldritch was already in a really shitty spin off comic.

semttulo30ewk.jpg

It's non canon though, so don't worry XD I don't think that's what Aldritch looked like when he was human.

The comic itself also...*sigh* edgified sunbro.

SJmTOEF.jpg

It was pretty awful besides the art. Apparently Age of Fire is going to be monitored and done with Fromsoft's help, so alot more excited for that.

I pictured Aldrich looking like your typical priest except with long hair that got longer and wilder as he lost his mind. Vampiric almost, at first. 

Though it sounds like he didn't really go "crazy". He seemed disturbingly clairvoyant throughout his transformation. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I prefer the snake mural :P.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My fav of her art has to be Alessia. The mother of milkdrinkers was fuckin sexy. 

https://lady-nerevar.deviantart.com/art/Alessia-524509945

That's easily one of her best thus far, I wish someone would draw this too.

pge01_skyrim_pic_01.jpg

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol no skin off my ass, I'm not much of a fan of that depiction either aside from the similarities to Baldur. 

I just can't see Shor or Lorkhan as anything else as an old scary looking ass god, that depiction she made looks like Shor's punk son.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I pictured Aldrich looking like your typical priest except with long hair that got longer and wilder as he lost his mind. Vampiric almost, at first. 

Though it sounds like he didn't really go "crazy". He seemed disturbingly clairvoyant throughout his transformation. 

Except for the fact he "enjoys" the screams of children he devours. He's a textbook sociopath.

Someone did a really cool series of artwork of his transformation. This is how I imagined how he looked, because he apparently got fatter as he devoured more (according to Hawkwood)

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo4_r1_500.jpg

53 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If it’s about Artorias then odds are that there will be some stuff that’s be pretty close to what you’d have gotten from the Abyss Watchers anyway, only with more fleshed out characters. He and Ornstein are a comic-worthy duo for sure. I would also not be surprised if we finally get to see the unnamed Dragonslayer whose armor we fight in 3. 

Hell, depending on how much of the Dragon War they show, the Nameless King will probably make an appearance as well.

Now I want to see Nameless betraying Gywn, and have them fight.

58 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Except for the fact he "enjoys" the screams of children he devours. He's a textbook sociopath.

Someone did a really cool series of artwork of his transformation. This is how I imagined how he looked, because he apparently got fatter as he devoured more (according to Hawkwood)

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo2_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo3_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_odv8h71AQg1t3ongfo4_r1_500.jpg

Now I want to see Nameless betraying Gywn, and have them fight.

It's cool and all but I prefer the one with him in the Cathedral of the Deep, lines up with the hair we see Gwyndolin rocking like a dress at his hip, lol.