Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Already played TLoU

Again. XD 

It was definitely worth the money for me. Bloodborne, TLoU (again), Uncharted, Horizon, and soon the new God of War are easily worth it. Hell, just the first two have damn near been in my book.

Guess that makes me a filthy convert. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Again. XD 

It was definitely worth the money for me. Bloodborne, TLoU (again), Uncharted, Horizon, and soon the new God of War are easily worth it. Hell, just the first two have damn near been in my book.

Guess that makes me a filthy convert. 

:chaos:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Got Tomb Raider for three bucks on steam, no clue if I'll like it but, three bucks.

Just Cause is pretty cheap for their sale too, any good?

I liked Tomb Raider well enough. Three Bucks is a steal.

Wasn’t a fan of Just Cause. But I think I’m in the minority on that. If it’s only three dollars too then you might as well decide for yourself.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I liked Tomb Raider well enough. Three Bucks is a steal.

Wasn’t a fan of Just Cause. But I think I’m in the minority on that. If it’s only three dollars too then you might as well decide for yourself.

It’s actually 11. My bro likes it, Tijhan liked it, but eh it just looks aight to me.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Don’t get so drunk u forget to pull out. 

Better yet, wear a rubber. Do as I say, not as I do lol

Lmao there’s some math that I can’t explain that show how that sentence can be turned into do as I do lol, but anyway

40CA6F05-18A3-4F60-A2FA-DF08B8546C2A.thumb.jpeg.106d608a2b0eb296022a8c4796d1d938.jpeg

B3E5A80A-13AC-4B40-B96D-B20057F96012.jpeg.2e1db4c9b1c21b2e25cf2754d08daca1.jpeg

Fuck:dntknw:

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Got Tomb Raider for three bucks on steam, no clue if I'll like it but, three bucks.

Just Cause is pretty cheap for their sale too, any good?

Get some horror games. The two Outlast games are on sale and both are very good 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Christ alive that’s why I don’t like these young chicks. All these dumb thoticus broads do is drink and fuck. 

Which don’t get me wrong, is great lol but you can’t take that home. Well, I can’t anyway.

It’s a good thing I don’t have a home to take here to, just an old ass twin bed with walls that allow my roommate to hear everything

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Hey admins, I've noticed the font size on responses from my phone is larger than on my laptop. But there isn't any way to change the font size on the phone. Is that something y'all could fix?