Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I completely missed my chance for an April fools post. Was gonna be Rebba and Goblin Tim smut XD 

So you can give your dog a late birthday present but you can’t give us late April Fools Rebba Tim smut?

Aight. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Who the fuck would follow Tzeentch? Your going to be backstabbed eventually. 

Is Khorne that much better? Truth be told the only followers I wouldn't expect to try to kill each other as a rule would those of Nurgle. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Who the fuck would follow Tzeentch? Your going to be backstabbed eventually. 

Only Warhammer game I play that features his faction is the amazing mod for Medieval 2, because I love the elites his faction has alongside that killer blue armor the warriors wear.

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Is Khorne that much better? Truth be told the only followers I wouldn't expect to try to kill each other as a rule would those of Nurgle. 

Some of Khorne warriors are noted to still be rather honorable, and the only instance of Khorne turning his back on his warriors is they somehow break his honor kill (Presenting skulls of civilians to him, using mage) There's a high chance of turning into a mindless berserker, but at least you aren't going to mutate into a Chaos Spawn or get screwed over by some scheme. 

chosen_of_khorne_by_dark_pup.jpg

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Only Warhammer game I play that features his faction is the amazing mod for Medieval 2, because I love the elites his faction has alongside that killer blue armor the warriors wear.

Tzeentch is the god of backstabbing essentially. If you worship him, your never going to succeed (The Liber Chaotica states if any one of  Tzeentch's plans actually succeeded, he would cease to exist, so he purposely interferes with his followers, and his own schemes to make sure it dosen't happen )

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Tzeentch is the god of backstabbing essentially. If you worship him, your never going to succeed (The Liber Chaotica states if any one of  Tzeentch's plans actually succeeded, he would cease to exist, so he purposely interferes with his followers, and his own schemes to make sure it dosen't happen)

Is that 40000 lore, does it translate into regular ass Warhammer?

At least he isn't grown for consumption.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

42 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Some of Khorne warriors are noted to still be rather honorable, and the only instance of Khorne turning his back on his warriors is they somehow break his honor kill (Presenting skulls of civilians to him, using mage) There's a high chance of turning into a mindless berserker, but at least you aren't going to mutate into a Chaos Spawn or get screwed over by some scheme. 

Tzeentch is the god of backstabbing essentially. If you worship him, your never going to succeed (The Liber Chaotica states if any one of  Tzeentch's plans actually succeeded, he would cease to exist, so he purposely interferes with his followers, and his own schemes to make sure it dosen't happen )

It's Chaos. There's no guarantee for anything. You might get turned into a Chaos Spawns just because Khorne thinks you'll entertain him more. And being around a bunch of super angry killers looking for something to kill all the time, there's no guarantee they wont start fighting amongst themselves if they can't find something to kill or if you simply accidentally step on someone's toes. 

There's demon princes of Tzeentch so you can obviously succeed. Though that's probably never the end goal of any of Tzeentch's plans. No one even knows what those plans are. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

It's Chaos. There's no guarantee for anything. You might get turned into a Chaos Spawns just because Khorne thinks you'll entertain him more. And being around a bunch of super angry killers looking for something to kill all the time, there's no guarantee they wont start fighting amongst themselves if they can't find something to kill or if you simply accidentally step on someone's toes. 

There's demon princes of Tzeentch so you can obviously succeed. Though that's probably never the end goal of any of Tzeentch's plans. No one even knows what those plans are. 

Chaos also represents positive aspects of humanity. Khorne is just as much about violence, as he is honor, and courage. Tzeentch is the god of creativity, and hope. Papa Nurgle is about family bonds, and perseverance. Even the most foul of the foul, Slaanesh, is also the god of love and passion. There's plenty examples of honorable Chaos Lords, because there gods can't be judged as evil.  And above all else, Khorne has the majority of those honorable Chaos Warriors 

"I have no right to pray for Sigmar anymore, but from the Daemons guardings the gateway to the Realm of Chaos, I ask for your delieverance. Rest now, sleep for eternity. You are now free of the withering clouds of war."
—Count Mordrek the Damned,