Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

Have on 3, they still suck for me. Don't think I've beaten a pvp Havel yet.

You see that vid? You cant tell me that shit wasn't nice. Even if I'm ganking, you gotta admit that was a nice gank :P

Especially me making that dude take the elevator trip XD That works like 1 out of 10 times so it's always funny when it actually does. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Poise is useful, it's all about the weapon you're using though. Which to me makes it more balanced.

You shouldn't be able to tackle through a Zweihander swing with a damn dagger just because you're fat. The weight of the weapon and the weapon class absolutely should matter, especially when you're talking about trading blows with someone else. 

If you're gonna use a hatchet or shortsword you shouldn't be trying to trade blows with a guy swinging a hammer anyway. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Oh god. So I started watching the new Final Fantasy movie (it's a prequel to fifteen) and the main character is King Regis. He's the father's protagonist....and he's voiced by Sean Bean. I'm debating if I shouldnt even bother watching it now, because it's been fucking spoiled already. 

• Haha 2