Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

@Witchking of Angmar buddy, pal, think I could get you to drop me two lightning infusion gems? :D

I wouldn’t say no to a lothric greatsword either lol but wouldn’t want to be greedy....

Not sure if you can though for a new character with our level differences but it might work if I use the password like we did last time.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

36 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@Witchking of Angmar buddy, pal, think I could get you to drop me two lightning infusion gems? :D

I wouldn’t say no to a lothric greatsword either lol but wouldn’t want to be greedy....

Not sure if you can though for a new character with our level differences but it might work if I use the password like we did last time.

From what I've read password allows people to join up regardless of level. Though somehow the stats of the higher level is somehow normalized to be lower and match the lower level player. Don't know how good that system is, so I wouldn't trust it for pvp. As for lightning infusion, sure, I don't run faith builds anyway. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Thanks 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

From what I've read password allows people to join up regardless of level. Though somehow the stats of the higher level is somehow normalized to be lower and match the lower level player. Don't know how good that system is, so I would trust it for pvp. As for lightning infusion, sure, I don't run faith builds anyway. 

My nigga, thank you :D Just wanted them so I have something to play around with early on before I start getting stuff more effective for it.

Whats a good time for you? It’s 9:28 am for me.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I cant do that shit, had one hangover in my life after a night of projectile vomiting, and that was enough for me

Same. Hugging a toilet once is more than enough for me to much more carefully moderate my drinking

• Like 1