Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Has anyone here seen What We Do in the Shadows? Between it and Flight of the Conchords, I’m sold that New Zealand humor is right up my ally. 

Actually just watched it recently and yeah, it’s hilarious. They’re making a tv show based on it apparently. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Actually just watched it recently and yeah, it’s hilarious. They’re making a tv show based on it apparently. 

I saw it a couple years back in Nashville and got the biggest kick out of it. Then today Sony gave me $15 bucks to spend on PS+ and the movie was on sale so I bought it. I’m excited to watch it again.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BTCollins

If you liked that kind of humor, you should check out Flight of the Conchords. It’s a sitcom on HBO. It has the same dryness to it, as well as great music and a couple of the same actors. 

I’ll have to check it out. What We Do In The Shadows was hilarious and if it’s anything close I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. Between this and the LotR movies being filmed there, New Zealand has moved up in my country rankings :P 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

I’ll have to check it out. What We Do In The Shadows was hilarious and if it’s anything close I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. Between this and the LotR movies being filmed there, New Zealand has moved up in my country rankings :P 

These three things are like the only things I know New Zealand for. Which is a pretty solid track record.

Other than that and it being pretty, far as I know it’s just safe Australia. XD 

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

These three things are like the only things I know New Zealand for. Which is a pretty solid track record.

Other than that and it being pretty, far as I know it’s just safe Australia. XD 

:rofl: “safe Australia” killed me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I just saw Annihilation in theaters. I thought it was awesome.

@ColonelKillaBee I highly recomend you go see it. It's not only quite Lovecraftian, it's highly reminiscence of The Color Out of Space . Great acting as well. One of the scariest bear encounters too...

I just might then, really enjoyed that one. 

Min the meantime I’m gittin gud again lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee