The Holy Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• The White Rabbit
    • Tim the Enchanter
    • King Arthur
    • A taunting frenchman

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

No shit really? I could have sworn it was mountainous around Bruma.

My bad, I thought you meant total land by the county. Bruma controls the most land, although much of it is mountains and sparsely populated.

If we mean non-political geographic regions, then it’s hard to say. The Colovian Highlands, the Great Forest, and the Nibenay Basin all look to be comparably large. 

• Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Wait autocorrect changed my words, I typed the most flat geography.

No idea how that turned into largest.

Oh. No idea. Cyrodiil has lots of hills, mountains, and swamps. 

The Great Forest/Chorrol region is probably up there if you don’t mind trees, but it still has quite a lot of hills. Blackwood large and is pretty flat, if you don’t mind water. 

• Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I won’t lie, it does make me a bit frustrated. I wasn’t frustrated before, but now after looking at this debate and how adamant you were opposing this plan vs how adamantly you defended House’s actions, I am. It makes no sense as I see it.

But like I said before, I am fine letting it go to IC.

My only reason for pointing it out before was because Centurion pointed out how strange the flip flopping was and I too noticed the contradiction.

Well given that I think one has fuck all to do with the other, I can't help you there.

Except again to say that I don't defend House's actions. I don't know how many ways to say it. Need to build a neon sign, Vegas style?

53 minutes ago, Celan said:

Well given that I think one has fuck all to do with the other, I can't help you there.

Except again to say that I don't defend House's actions. I don't know how many ways to say it. Need to build a neon sign, Vegas style?

I feel the same way. You give fuck all because you’re stubborn and refuse to admit you’re wrong. That’s why you can’t see it.

Im not the only one. So who needs the neon sign here?

We’re done.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I feel the same way. You give fuck all because you’re stubborn and refuse to admit you’re wrong. That’s why you can’t see it.

Im not the only one. So who needs the neon sign here?

We’re done.

I NEVER DEFENDED HOUSE'S ACTIONS TOWARDS THE KINGS.

Never. Not once. I repeatedly, numerous times, more than I count at this point, more than should ever have been necessary- declined to do so.

So indeed. If you can't even be bothered to acknowledge what I actually wrote and want to keep on strangling a straw man, you'll have to do that on your own.

Having yet again put to bed the idea that I support House as moral arbiter of the Wasteland, I'll also- AGAIN- refute the notion that I object to the orc plot only on moral or sentimental grounds rather than practical and strategic ones. Whether you believe me or not, or agree or not, is entirely up to you and whoever these mysterious "I am not alone" individuals are.

In BOTH cases I am arguing primarily from reason and there is no contradiction or hypocrisy.

All the practical and so-called strategical objections that you made makes no sense.

Its been stated again and again, Skyrim has miners, and they have skilled forgers.

They have no obligation to the Orcs or a need to actually cut them in on much of anything.

You have no counter argument to this, just said we’ll see in IC

So.... yea. Till we get to debate those points we’re just done.

In fact, the only real negative that I see is that Cyrodiil might benefit from the Orcs that leave.

And I’m OK with that, the ore and money is more important than worrying about Cyrodiil getting something Skyrim already has an abundance of.

I said you can do whatever you want and I mean it. You guys are the GMs, it's your show. I don't know why you can't leave me the fuck alone about it. I'm not the one who keeps bringing it up. Apparently all dissenting opinion must be destroyed. Sorry I ever gave one, at this point.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Whatever, Gina. 

Indeed. I have never plastered a bigger W on anything. In the past week, at the very least.

I'm sure the plot will be great, you'll write an exciting story about it, and I mean that sincerely. At this point I'm not touching it with a ten foot pole, but I do actually have a lot of faith you will handle it well- as I always do.

It really has no relevance to the FNV discussion. Truly. I accept I have communicated all my points on both subjects poorly and failed utterly to convince anyone here of them, but you'll just have to take my word on it.

Night all.