The Holy Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• The White Rabbit
    • Tim the Enchanter
    • King Arthur
    • A taunting frenchman

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not to me since the first time I heard the name was in West World :P When something is old enough, it becomes new to those that never heard it.

Besides, modern names are dull. "Kaitlin, Christie, Haley," meh. So basic. 

Well yeah those names, but Dolores. That’s on the same level as like Debra, Bonnie, Eustace and shit XD

I don’t plan on having kids, but if by some mistake I do Imma have boy and girl. Followed by the number some of I have to boys, there’s gonna be boy, and boy II. 

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Finally! XD 

I wish that the rest of the DC movies were as good as Wonder Woman. Truth be told I’m more interested in what that universe has to offer than I am in Marvel. Too bad they’re losing that battle pretty handily. 

Unfortunately yea Marvel usually has the more universally enjoyable movies. If they could keep it to the quality of Wonder Woman though, DC would murder. 

It was a little funny who you know who turned out to be tho XD 

I knew it wasn't who she thought but still, they could've at least changed that british ass mustache in the flashbacks lol

I'm glad they managed to keep their epic larger than life battle and the very real World War elements without the former undermining the latter. Was worried it'd get rid of its gravity but it actually accentuates it. A war not even a god could magic away.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

57 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Well yeah those names, but Dolores. That’s on the same level as like Debra, Bonnie, Eustace and shit XD

I don’t plan on having kids, but if by some mistake I do Imma have boy and girl. Followed by the number some of I have to boys, there’s gonna be boy, and boy II. 

Ew XD

Even if that is the case, which I dont think so but I have never met a Dolores before or ever heard the name, at least Dolores is beautiful. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ew XD

Even if that is the case, which I dont think so but I have never met a Dolores before or ever heard the name, at least Dolores is beautiful. 

I’ve met some crusty, wrinkly old Doloreses so it’s tainted.

Fun fact about Tim’s intro scene. One that makes it much funnier, in my opinion. They actually had a complex “wizardy” name planned for him, but the actor forgot it during filming and just said “Tim” as a joke. The others apparently burst out laughing, which is why it cuts away from his face so quickly. 

Watch it.XD You can see him hesitate, and he says it like “There are some who call me... Tim?”

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Fun fact about Tim’s intro scene. One that makes it much funnier, in my opinion. They actually had a complex “wizardy” name planned for him, but the actor forgot it during filming and just said “Tim” as a joke. The others apparently burst out laughing, which is why it cuts away from his face so quickly. 

Watch it.XD You can see him hesitate, and he says it like “There are some who call me... Tim?”

:rofl: I always wondered why he seemed confused, as if he fucked up or was looking for a false name to give them. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

My gods this changes everything :rofl: I never thought of it before but the inflection on the Tim? Is fucking hilarious now

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hey hey hey, what I say on the phone, in PMs or on this site doesn’t count XD Only in public.

So like I was saying XD

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also if I have a daughter I'm probably naming her Dolores, love that name. 

Have to marry a Latina. Though it means 'sorrows'.

1 hour ago, Celan said:

So like I was saying XD

:P I don't talk about it in public thaat much, no more than your average red blooded american man.

1 hour ago, Celan said:

Have to marry a Latina. Though it means 'sorrows'.

Fuck that, people take names out of their race all the time. If Americans, black, latino, asian, camel rider, whatever can name their kids white names no reason you can't go latina. Granted there's certain names I wouldn't pick XD Wouldn't go suuuper latina, same as how I wouldn't name my boy "Jason" or "Timothy".

Dolores worked for, uh, Dolores in West World, lol, it can work for others.

The trick would be in convincing the baby mama XD I'll just make her watch West World. 

Or, marry a Latina lol. Not opposed to that either. 

<that awkward moment when you are on the phone with your mother and she is going through and packing all of your personal belongings, that you thought you were gonna move to your duty station, and she finds things like condoms, nudes that got sent to you while your were at basic and that you left back home on leave, books on questionable topics to a deep believer in Christianity’s eyes lol. Man all this stuff I would’ve died over if she found while I was in high school, but now I’m just laughing my ass off each time XD

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

King Arthur beat the White Rabbit, a taunting frenchman beat King Arthur. And thus by the great logic used in the great witch trial, a taunting frenchman would beat the White Rabbit. 

If the Frenchman has a holy hand grenade I’d concede. Frenchy would catch them paws. Even Neo knew to follow the white rabbit and he was the One.

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

King Arthur beat the White Rabbit, a taunting frenchman beat King Arthur. And thus by the great logic used in the great witch trial, a taunting frenchman would beat the White Rabbit. 

The taunting Frenchmen just made Arthur run away and regroup. Just like the white rabbit. The cops stopped him before he had a chance to go at them prepared.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

You know what I just released? Bethesda missed the perfect opportunity to have an Easter egg dialogue between Maxson and Curie XD Could you imagine meeting the Steel Daddy (don’t take it that way) for the first time with Curie along and she makes some referencing or steals some lines directly from the taunting Frenchman XD

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If the Frenchman has a holy hand grenade I’d concede. Frenchy would catch them paws. Even Neo knew to follow the white rabbit and he was the One.

I find your logic faulty and made of wood. Just like a witch and a shrubbery. And for that I shall say "NI!" at you repeatedly. 

• Haha 2

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!