The Holy Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win?

• The White Rabbit
    • Tim the Enchanter
    • King Arthur
    • A taunting frenchman

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Weren't the French the nicest to your grandpa (or some thing) who fought in one of the World Wars XD They love black people, who do you hate them?

Frenchies were nice to the black soldiers, I dunno if they “love black people”. Black people loved them though.

As for your question, because I’m Southern, lol. 

Not the world war, he fought in the Korean War, he was just stationed in France at some point.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

You’ll notice in a lot of our names we tried adopting Frenchiness in them... even my name Javon which really should have an accent above the O but luckily the Germans wouldn’t let my mother do that XD Said basically they don’t do that shit there.

Every now and then someone will pronounce it correctly, reminding me my mother too was on the French train.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Frenchies were nice to the black soldiers, I dunno if they “love black people”. Black people loved them though.

As for your question, because I’m Southern, lol. 

Not the world war, he fought in the Korean War, he was just stationed in France at some point.

LOL isn't the South infested with French culture? 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well there's Louisianan, whenever I see rednecks in on TV they speak french words and with proto french accents. So the South isn't too French?

Louisiana is weird, and shouldn’t be associated with the rest of us.

Im South Carolinian. We don’t speak that heeby jeeby bullshit here. Comprendre?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Man I already beat the game, just gotta do the last dlc. Don’t feeeeel like it for a whole new character.

I don’t understand why that guy who drops it shouldn’t still be spawnable. Have you gone back and checked?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well there's Louisianan, whenever I see rednecks in on TV they speak french words and with proto french accents. So the South isn't too French?

To quote Colonel “The fuck it is!” 

The only part of the South with French influence is the New Orleans buoy area with the Cajuns, who are desended from the Acadians (Frenchies who got kicked out of Canada and moved to Louisiana)

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t understand why that guy who drops it shouldn’t still be spawnable. Have you gone back and checked?

Different playthrough, I think I missed him first time. I’m on new game plus.

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I believe it's this dick.

latest?cb=20140405234708

And you have to go through Sirri's quest to get to him.

I’ve gone as far as helping her kill him in her world, I believe after that I gotta kill him in mine? I just didn’t see him the first time

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Didn’t even have the dlcs before I went new game plus remember? Y’all warned me it might make things harder.

Balrog might’ve, but I never did. I have only ever done the DLCs before going NG+. The only thing I could see it making harder is the PvP because you’ll attract more experienced and higher level invaders.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Oh never mind. Pontiff has to be defeated for Creighton to spawn. You can't get the axe normally any more.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Balrog might’ve, but I never did. I have only ever done the DLCs before going NG+. The only thing I could see it making harder is the PvP because you’ll attract more experienced and higher level invaders.

I just think New Game plus is useless. All it does is increase enemey health. The feature was butchered after it was so amazing in 2. (We're it added alot of new stuff to the game)