Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Dont the South Koreans have any say in this? 

Yeah, there say is “Thank you America for protecting us from a fat kid with nukes.” Life expectancy for Troops in the DMZ is 17 minutes

Edited by Centurion

Fuck:dntknw:

And it’s more than a Korean Penninsula thing anyways balrog. Not only is South Korea at threat, but Japan, our bases in Okinawa, Guam, Alaska, Hawaii (me), and the West coast. Even if South Korea refused intervention, its over there heads really.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No one told your ass to join the military :P Check the gun laws there if you haven’t already, maybe you can.

The issue Celan brought up isn’t guns not being legal inder 21. It’s that Wal-Mart are taking it upon themselves to not sell to anyone under that age anywhere in the nation. It’s totally their prerogative to do that, but it’s also our prerogative to say fuck them and take our business elsewhere. I reckon it’ll cost them a lot of business considering the number of 19-21 year olds buying guns is really high. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I don’t think Kim Jong Un will do anything. He’s got nukes now so if the US invades he can use it on Japan or South Korea. Which would kill millions but he’d die and lose everything as a result. And I don’t think the US will try a preemptive strike either because there’s likely doubt they can wipe out the nuclear facilities or even conventional facilities enough to save Seoul from massive civilian casualties. The US would be vilified if they got millions of South Koreans killed. The gains aren’t worth the massive number of casualties likely to result. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Centurion said:

19 in fact.

RANT INCOMING:

MOTHER FUCKER, I ALREADY CANT BUY MY OWN WHICKEY OR MY OWN FUCKING 1911, BUT HEY GUESS WHAT, IM ALLOWED TO, AND HAVE ALREAY, SIGNED UP TO KILL AND DIE FOR THIS FUCKING COUNTRY. FUCKS SAKE JUST LET ME CONTINUE TO BUY MY OWN FUCKING RIFLES AND AMMO. BUNCH OF FUCKING CUNTS.

rant over.

Yep. And we're being told that teenagers should set the national gun policy, but also that 18-21 year olds aren't responsible enough to buy firearms. Pick one mofuckers.

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No your Solas thread ;)  I even had people messaging me that they were thankful and grateful that I jumped in, because they were tired of the asexual crew.

Then they started asking me for advice on men, and so on. Then there was Siha lol, who pretty much got jealous any time someone held a conversation with me XD that whole thread had issues.

Best part was how they tried telling me how a man thinks to defend their fanfiction XD like, chick, I think I know men better than you do...

What leaders left that thread? It obviously made an impression on you, all I remember is they were cranky bitches.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The issue Celan brought up isn’t guns not being legal inder 21. It’s that Wal-Mart are taking it upon themselves to not sell to anyone under that age anywhere in the nation. It’s totally their prerogative to do that, but it’s also our prerogative to say fuck them and take our business elsewhere. I reckon it’ll cost them a lot of business considering the number of 19-21 year olds buying guns is really high. 

Maybe they're engaging in a small business promotional program. :lol: I would prefer to buy from an independent gun shop anyway, preferably one with a gunsmith who can do repairs and modifications.

Though I don't think they'll find it's their prerogative in states that have age discrimination clauses.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wasn’t responding to that ;) just his not being able to own a 1911 in general. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

I don’t think Kim Jong Un will do anything. He’s got nukes now so if the US invades he can use it on Japan or South Korea. Which would kill millions but he’d die and lose everything as a result. And I don’t think the US will try a preemptive strike either because there’s likely doubt they can wipe out the nuclear facilities or even conventional facilities enough to save Seoul from massive civilian casualties. The US would be vilified if they got millions of South Koreans killed. The gains aren’t worth the massive number of casualties likely to result. 

Pretty much. It’s a disgrace that the world was lenient enough with that piece of shit government to make it possible for them to develop nukes in the first place. But now that they’ve got them, we’re in a tricky spot. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, Celan said:

What leaders left that thread? It obviously made an impression on you, all I remember is they were cranky bitches.

Ugh it did to you too because we used to talk about that a lot.... you just have a bad memory :P 

When I rolled in they were talking about Solas being aesexual and everyone was tiptoeing around it till I came in. After that at least five people vowed to not come back to the thread because people were agreeing with me and they couldn’t take it.

It was apparently so bad that some of them asked me to stay.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Yep this. It's another age of Nuclear Deterrence. The doomsayers are overeacting.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ugh it did to you too because we used to talk about that a lot.... you just have a bad memory :P 

When I rolled in they were talking about Solas being aesexual and everyone was tiptoeing around it till I came in. After that at least five people vowed to not come back to the thread because people were agreeing with me and they couldn’t take it.

It was apparently so bad that some of them asked me to stay.

I don't remember it in lavish detail. XD

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Pretty much. It’s a disgrace that the world was lenient enough with that piece of shit government to make it possible for them to develop nukes in the first place. But now that they’ve got them, we’re in a tricky spot. 

The breaking of the Agreed Framework was a major misstep imo. Having regular relations with a country, even one as oppressive and hostile as that one, is much better than the situation now. Especially since it would’ve, nominally at least, denuclearized the peninsula and cooled things off. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I wasn’t responding to that ;) just his not being able to own a 1911 in general. 

My bad. :lol: I must’ve missed where he said he couldn’t. I’m pretty sure he could’ve in Texas, but Hawaii, lol, they’re notoriously anti-gun. Like, I think even stricter than New York.

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Maybe they're engaging in a small business promotional program. :lol: I would prefer to buy from an independent gun shop anyway, preferably one with a gunsmith who can do repairs and modifications.

Though I don't think they'll find it's their prerogative in states that have age discrimination clauses.

Same here. Wal-Mart and Dick’s probably felt like this wouldn’t hurt them too badly because so few people bother with their shitty selections anyway. Every half-decent privately owned gun store is better in almost every respect.

I didn’t know age discrimination clauses existed for young people. Thought it was for the elderly. That’s interesting. 

I believe we have the capabilities to neutralize the nuclear threat before any arm used or while they are in the air. And yes it’s a shame we allowed them to exist for this long, but as it stands, it’s because we didn’t want to go to war with China as well, which at this point seems inevitable since the populace believes we are standing in their way, and the militarization of their mans made islands in international waters. Sometimes hands need to get dirty to make a positive change. The death of millions is unthinkable, but it’s always going to be a threat if a government like that is allowed to stand.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Same here. Wal-Mart and Dick’s probably felt like this wouldn’t hurt them too badly because so few people bother with their shitty selections anyway. Every half-decent privately owned gun store is better in almost every respect.

I didn’t know age discrimination clauses existed for young people. Thought it was for the elderly. That’s interesting. 

It doesn't specify age as in elderly.

Dick's already stopped selling the AR-15 six years ago, so they were just doing rote PR fluff. "We're not going to sell the guns we already don't sell. Take that, NRA!"

China’s economy is so linked to the United States’ the two won’t go to war either. It would be a disaster for both, not to mention the casualties besides. And the world itself would suffer too. It would be a disaster for everyone. 

And you have a much higher estimation of our anti-middle technology than most, since I’m practice it works like half the time.