Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You sure? They played "I believe I can fly" in every black church I've ever been in XD He's called the King of R&B. That's like old white folks not knowing who John Lennon was in his heyday.

No, I’m not sure. But we probably also had plenty of white folks who didn’t know John Lennon in his heyday. XD 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Been watching compilations. The part where Uncle Ruckus gets the DNA test results back and finds out he’s 102% African with a 2% margin of error was some of the funniest shit I’ve seen in a while. :rofl: 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Been watching compilations. The part where Uncle Ruckus gets the DNA test results back and finds out he’s 102% African with a 2% margin of error was some of the funniest shit I’ve seen in a while. :rofl: 

You may as well start watchin like me from scratch, I'm watching now on hulu.

If you dont have hulu, pretty sure my accounts exactly the same as the netflix one.;

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Not sure if any of you play Wolfenstein, but once again Bethesda has released a quality game, with excellent characters, deep storytelling and gameplay that moves the respective genre forward.

Just kidding XD

1 minute ago, Celan said:

Not sure if any of you play Wolfenstein, but once again Bethesda has released a quality game, with excellent characters, deep storytelling and gameplay that moves the respective genre forward.

Just kidding XD

Bethesda didn't release that though, there just the publishers. It's Machinegames who made it.

3 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Bethesda didn't release that though, there just the publishers. It's Machinegames who made it.

I'm aware, but they're not exactly attaching their name to quality these days.

Of course, the usual suspects saying the criticism comes because the main characters are female. But jeezus, I only heard a five minute clip and I wanted to punch those two bitches in the throat.

37 minutes ago, Celan said:

I'm aware, but they're not exactly attaching their name to quality these days.

Of course, the usual suspects saying the criticism comes because the main characters are female. But jeezus, I only heard a five minute clip and I wanted to punch those two bitches in the throat.

You got a link?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not saying I’m disappointed by the result, but I don’t think that pistol is aimed at him. :P 

It was the dark ages man, i'm surprised they could program a bullet hitting something at all XD

Anyways, when it comes to ID always been a Doom guy, but Wolfenstein has always been the premier Nazi killing game.  Apparently the one Joe really disliked added Destiny-style looting, LEVELS, semi-open worldness, and coop, which boggles my mind to be in a Wolfenstein game, so i'm not suprised it wasn't good.

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I was referring to when you said you didn’t like shooting the fantasy Nazis because they look like your relatives XD 

My dude you took what I said so out of context. I was referring to that one old lady character in one game that looked like a family member and I was super uncomfortable killing her.