Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Eh...I still wouldn't go that far. Bethesda is doing sketchy stuff, but I think alot of it comes down to incompetence rather then Malice like EA. (Barring some stuff like 76) But maybe that makes them worse in a weird way. 

While EA is still bad in many areas I haven't heard of them forcing unnecessary and dysfunctional always online requirements into their games. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Just now, Witchking of Angmar said:

While EA is still bad in many areas I haven't heard of them forcing unnecessary and dysfunctional always online requirements into their games. 

Bethesda dosen't do this which EA is infamous for. And yeah, they were into locking content behind logging on, and forced online in some cases. 

c94.png

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Bethesda dosen't do this which EA is infamous for. And yeah, they were into locking content behind logging on, and forced online in some cases. 

I don't deny that EA is bad. But there is also no denying that Bethesda is quickly sinking lower and lower, so much so that EA is looking less bad in comparison. Bad practices look less bad if more people are doing them. 

• Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

XD indeed lol. They just kept handing me drinks, and my grandads girlfriend sneaks alcohol in everything. 

When the Jamaican whisky or bourbon, whatever it was came my way, it was over.

Though I didn’t have to take any shots cause I was really good at the basketball drinking game thing she rolled out. Ironically, never missed a shot, so I got to skip the shots.

Seafood salad was the best part. Had lots of fresh crab and shrimp too, spicy.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD indeed lol. They just kept handing me drinks, and my grandads girlfriend sneaks alcohol in everything. 

When the Jamaican whisky or bourbon, whatever it was came my way, it was over.

Though I didn’t have to take any shots cause I was really good at the basketball drinking game thing she rolled out. Ironically, never missed a shot, so I got to skip the shots.

Seafood salad was the best part. Had lots of fresh crab and shrimp too, spicy.

Sounds like a good time. Family reunion or were y'all just hanging out?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.