Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

4 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@Centurion Yo think you have time in the future to continue our Fallout post? Its real important in moving along Sully's story.

Bro I don’t even have time to beat my own dick. We get back in September and then I’m going on leave. So October at the earliest

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Am sad, my old coworkers from Bosch mailed me the going away card I never got, full of signatures and little messages. I had that appendix thing and had to terminate early. One of them found it at my boss' desk after he left, he got fired over something stupid unfortunately. But he held onto the card in case I was coming back.

They also racked up 100 bucks along with it. Surprised he held onto the cash that entire time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

At least they're trying to copy something good. I'd be more worried about the elements they wont try to steal from better games. 

Yeah, but a vast majority of these so called "Souls-like" games end up being pale imitations of FROM titles, because they take all the wrong design decisions. Respawn's a good dev, but I don't have faith they'll be able to replicate the formula. 

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yeah, but a vast majority of these so called "Souls-like" games end up being pale imitations of FROM titles, because they take all the wrong design decisions. Respawn's a good dev, but I don't have faith they'll be able to replicate the formula. 

While true, I'm of the mind when it comes to EA that it could be worse. They could have micro-transactions where you pay to keep your "souls" when you die. 

It's a really low bar when you consider it positive when a company doesn't actively try to screw you over. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

Is that Bethesda’s thing?

I’m not really in the Dishonored or Prey mood right now, but I still like those games so something along those lines is really the only announcement that I could see getting my interest.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

31 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Is that Bethesda’s thing?

I’m not really in the Dishonored or Prey mood right now, but I still like those games so something along those lines is really the only announcement that I could see getting my interest.

Yes.

Arkane's been working on something, but I doubt it's Dishonored related. 

Bethesda just fucked up big time. They announced (and did a release bomb) new classic Doom ports for Xbox One, PS4, and Switch..

First they removed the old versions from the store. So if you own the previous ports, you can no longer play them and have to buy the new ones now. (no discount no release)

Second, the games were remade on unity, and are fucking awful looking. 

This is how it looks on PC (unmodded)

wsCXbNJ.png

This is the new port on PS4.

ureR74k.jpg

No Final Doom

Or No Rest for the Living from Doom 3 BFG Edition

You need a Bethesda account to log in

The music is fucked (used lower quality tracks) 

They got rid of the Nazis on the Wolfenstein maps.

Bethesda failed at a Doom port. BETHESDA FAILED AT A DOOM PORT.