Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

But apparently reading endless amounts of pretentious philosophers was XD

I love it when lower ranking members of the camp make Dutch feel like a fool. Lenny didn’t even mean to, but he was the best at it after Uncle, who definitely meant to. XD 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Saw them play that live the year after their drummer died. Shit got weird when Nightmare played. Had a fake body fall from the ceiling and dangle over the stage with a noose around his neck.

My taste in music has mellowed a little since then. XD 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I mentioned Crue last time me n Czar was talking about music :P 

Slipknot and Avenged Sevenfold I still like but don’t listen to it currently. Lie Doc I’ve mellowed out a bit lately.

Still my favorite avenged song tho, reminds me of Rebba:

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, Daddy Solaire said:

Just out of curiosity you listen to Billy Idol as well? @The Good Doctor

Not actively but I like some of his songs well enough when I hear them.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Still my favorite avenged song tho, reminds me of Rebba:

Easily one of their best. 

I always liked A7x for the guitarist. Don’t get me wrong, they’ve got talent all around, but Gates is fucking legendary. 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol that really was XD they’re never gonna top that soundtrack

Netflix can get all the author endorsements in the world, but that ain’t worth shit compared to CDPR’s music composer. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Fighting the Emu menace with fellow soldiers in Australia. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

What the Wikipedia globalist shills won’t tell you is that the emus controlled over 70% of Australia’s oil.

• Haha 2