Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

So this is really weird. Apparently Bethesda is counting Creation Club stuff "as official" and canon now. UESP is starting to index the various "creations as DLC" 

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Creation_Club

Kinda don't mind, because it means the Vigiliants Pack is now canon. (A one that overhauls the Vigiliant's of Stendar, and gives them sick faction specific armor) 

Skyrim-Creation-Club-6.jpg?resize=740,41

Looks like Lorgar's armor XD

So I guess it's official DLC....made by modders. I think this proves that Beth knew Skyrim content was in super high demand, but there too lazy to make it themselves, so they get modders to do it. 

Alright this is super weird but I'm actually gonna try this out:

Its an anime series about Vikings XD Vinland.

I'm probably gonna wait for the english dub.

Normally I'd never hear anything about new anime but happened upon this gif and thought it looked cool:

tumblr_pusij60h2Q1snbyiqo1_540.gif

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Haven't we been over this XD It's either a mix of both or straight up byzantine, the mod author said so himself.

Literally could have made the Stormcloak set at least marginally appealing if it did away with the disk armor, that's more of an ancient Iberian thing (Spanish). Made the lamellar a bit wider and less form fitting. I hate how it's curving to his figure, also why the fuck is it curving to his body?! Have the maille be more puffed out from wearing thick Nordic clothing underneath. Remove the lamellar vambraces because the vendel style is poorly represented here and just flat out doesn't look good.

The Imperial set? Nah that's just gross.

28 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Maybe you should get to finally reading beserk. Or you could watch the original anime XD

Its just too much for me, lol, my only real interest is what [redacted] borrowed from it :P 

But I'll take a good dramatic viking tale any day.

In English XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee