Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Keanu’s busy making the greatest game in our lifetime anyway so... :whistling:

I get to enjoy Death Stranding sooner XD. In the time it took for CD to release a gameplay trailer, Kojima had been fired by Konami, hired by Sony, made a hugely edited engine, formed ANOTHER game studio from the ashes of his old one, made what seems to be something very unique and promising in three years, a game which is set to release in November XD That right there is hustle. 

31 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I get to enjoy Death Stranding sooner XD. In the time it took for CD to release a gameplay trailer, Kojima had been fired by Konami, hired by Sony, made a hugely edited engine, formed ANOTHER game studio from the ashes of his old one, made what seems to be something very unique and promising in three years, a game which is set to release in November XD That right there is hustle. 

You must have the world's smallest dick because I swear you can't go two seconds without having something to prove XD

While you're enjoying Death Stranding, I'll be enjoying both, lol.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

You must have the world's smallest dick because I swear you can't go two seconds without having something to prove XD

While you're enjoying Death Stranding, I'll be enjoying both, lol.

You started it XD

And as hard is it believe. 

I'll be enjoying Cyberpunk when it releases, which is week after my birthday lol

Good Gwent game against Djkstra, they only gave me one spy card sadly, terrible starting card combo. And Djkstra just kept getting them over and over. I have three dummies in my deck too and didn’t get a single one but won because on the second round my siege line had so many points stacked up that he spent all his cards trying to outdo me and lost the last round because of it. 

A lot more fun on that hard difficulty.

And yes I’m playing Witcher yet again lol. Had to wash that trailer out of my brain

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee