Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #24

Cross-RP Team Deathmatch  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• The Fallout CS characters, with their melee weapons, one suit of power armor, and four bolt action rifles between them, all high on skooma
    • The TES CS characters, with their melee weapons and no thu'um or AOE magic, all all high on Jet

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Guns always win in a fantasy setting 

Changed it to bolt action to make it more fair. Still, there's only four rifles and the TES cast is larger with a few magic users who could make a difference.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

@BigBossBalrog

Also, you're forgetting the most important part. XD They're high on skooma, which would make aiming a rifle very difficult. TES team is high on Jet which would probably just make them really stupid and unable to stay focused, but way less jittery.  

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog

Also, you're forgetting the most important part. XD They're high on skooma, which would make aiming a rifle very difficult. TES team is high on Jet which would probably just make them really stupid and unable to stay focused, but way less jittery.  

Everybody is high as fuck on Skooma but Sully.

"Boys let me tell you something about Sun Dog rituals."

• Haha 1

Baldur: Your fucking stupid...

Dales: No your fucking stupid...

Rebel: TWENTY BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALLL TWENTY ONE BOTTLES OF BEER. 

Lorgar: I can't get high cause of my Beastblood *cries* 

Karsh: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Jet is op, and so is tossing axes. Legion whooped NCR with less.

Lore Jet. Not Fallout 4's turbo time-slowing Jet. Lore jet just makes everyone really energetic and dumb. Probably similar to the Skooma, but I think the latter would hinder the gun users more than Jet would hinder the melee users, personally. Magic users would be the biggest asset to Team TES if they can string together two spells while fucked up on Jet. XD 

Legion whooped NCR with superior tactics. I imagine this being a straight up fight on even ground.

I'd give the rifles to Lawrence, Patton, Gregory, and Sully. And I'd put Gregory in the power armor because he's the only gunman with training for it and I want to keep those guys alive the longest.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

While completely disregarded/forgotten by Beth, Jet is shit fumes basically. Yeaep.

They acknowledged this in a very roundabout way in Fallout 4. One of the ingredients for making your own Jet was fertilizer, ie probably brahmin shit.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh god now you really are a fuckboi. XD Were you/are you drunk?

First off, fuck you. Second, I started drinking at noon. Third, I hadn’t drank anything for around 4 hours when I made the decision and I’m completely sober now and I love it. Just walked into the shop next to the bar, saw this sailor jerry pin-up girl and was like “yep, want that” and here we are:D

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, Centurion said:

First off, fuck you. 

Noted

Just now, Centurion said:

Second, I started drinking at noon. 

Thought so

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Third, I hadn’t drank anything for around 4 hours when I made the decision and I’m completely sober now and I love it. Just walked into the shop next to the bar, saw this sailor jerry pin-up girl and was like “yep, want that” and here we are:D

Why blonde tho

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Noted

Thought so

Why blonde tho

Blonde is my weakness bro. Girl that I was talking to prior to Hawaii, blonde. Girl that crushed my soul, Blonde. Girl that I was talking to at Christmas, blonde. Girl that I was talking to at Christmas’s sister, dirty blonde. Girl that I had a brief fling with, blonde. Girl that is rich as fuck who’s no no square I motorboated that’s coming to visit me later in the year, blonde. Girl that I’m actually talking to talking to at this moment, Blonde. :rofl:

Fuck:dntknw: