• Lorgar Grim-Maw
    • Darius Bathory
    • Maven Black-Briar
    • Ubbe the Savage
    • Theudofrid?
    • Baldur Red-Snow

• 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Doc helped me with the first one, but it's okay no need to rush, side stuff XD It'll probably be better to read now that it's Spooktober though. 

Lol I actually had to work today XD I’ll read Saturday, also working. 

Then....

THE HUNT

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@BigBossBalrog Great post there Balrog! (And @The Good Doctor :))

Through no fault of yours Balrog, I forgot who Lilly was until the last section of the post and it dawned on me. Gotta love illusion magic hiding the abhorrent ;). Very interesting depictions of seemingly neolithic reliefs(?), I was a bit confused whether these were supposed to be eldritch horrors, Daedroth variations or something else entirely. An inside joke with myself is every time I see a young woman in your posts I instantly assume she the big gay, I ain't wrong yet XD.

Great post through and through!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog Great post there Balrog! (And @The Good Doctor :))

Hide contents

Through no fault of yours Balrog, I forgot who Lilly was until the last section of the post and it dawned on me. Gotta love illusion magic hiding the abhorrent ;). Very interesting depictions of seemingly neolithic reliefs(?), I was a bit confused whether these were supposed to be eldritch horrors, Daedroth variations or something else entirely. An inside joke with myself is every time I see a young woman in your posts I instantly assume she the big gay, I ain't wrong yet XD.

Great post through and through!

Lilly isn't gay, she just likes interesting people XD (Krojun is conveniently one of the more interesting people she's met) Thanks. 

I tried to insert a few hints through the post and a few of Docs a long time ago XD I'll keep my mouth shut though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Lilly isn't gay, she just likes interesting people XD (Krojun is conveniently one of the more interesting people she's met) Thanks. 

Hide contents

I tried to insert a few hints through the post and a few of Docs a long time ago XD I'll keep my mouth shut though. 

Nah not Lilly, the monk woman who was blushing. I'm only including new characters I see :P

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hide contents

Nah not Lilly, the monk woman who was blushing. I'm only including new characters I see :P

That's not a new character, it's Lilly's best friend, Grey. 

She was remnant of some of my...questionable writing in the past. So I reworked her, along with the Coven itself. Griseo is Grey in Latin, so she's still Grey XD

• Haha 1

@BigBossBalrog @TheCzarsHussar

Man, I felt for Corvus when he struggled to lift the sword. :( I know he’s been fasting and whatnot, but when that’s over the Imperials really oughta start carting him some meat, and maybe some wagon wheel dumbbells while they’re at it. Can’t be wasting an asset like that.

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

@BigBossBalrog @TheCzarsHussar

Man, I felt for Corvus when he struggled to lift the sword. :( I know he’s been fasting and whatnot, but when that’s over the Imperials really oughta start carting him some meat, and maybe some wagon wheel dumbbells while they’re at it. Can’t be wasting an asset like that.

I dont think a high protein diet is going to fix the fact he's an ancient fossil XD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

He’s around four hundred, right?

Yessir. Also to keep in mind is they're relative to giant physiology as well. Atmoriants really suffer from mundane ailments (in elder scrolls) such as debilitating cancer, organ failures, weak hearts etc.

Corvus has horrible migraines from tumors in his head and a very weak heart. Those are his ailments

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@BigBossBalrog

Lilly:  "-I'm-i'm going to find you. After this. You, mother, and Milly. I'm going to put a knife into your hearts."

Narrator:  "She didn't." 

XD 

Her sister reminds me of Gollum in the RotK movie when Frodo gets lost in Shelob’s tunnel. Singing like a crazy person while Lilly struggled.

Overall, a lot of the forest stuff was a mite grizzly for my taste, but I did really like the cave. Things went from moonlit blood orgies to a more mysterious ancient horror vibes real fast.

I do hope she’s able to take down her sister eventually. I think that if she can get Krojun on board, she could probably get her mother too. I’m curious why she hasn’t blown the lid on what’s gone on there, though. And whether or not Trevis’s report that’s currently on the way to Dales will lead to any developments on this front.

Good luck finding Valga though. :P 

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.