Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

2 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I was sifting through my horrible screenshots and found one I took of the worst Skyrim CS I've ever seen.

This was taken years ago, I'm both pleased and disgusted it's stayed in my pc.

Somehow this reminds me a little of Yornar’s first CS. Ugh. Though it was at least grounded in real lore.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

What really sucks is my brother basically has to forego the entire genre of games that I favor the most all because my dad is crazy. He’s never even played an rpg. I guess he could play fallout so long as dad never finds out about the stupid out of place Lovecraft references.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

31 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What really sucks is my brother basically has to forego the entire genre of games that I favor the most all because my dad is crazy. He’s never even played an rpg. I guess he could play fallout so long as dad never finds out about the stupid out of place Lovecraft references.

Fallout NV doesn’t have those as far as I know. 

• Like 2

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

7 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wait nevermind. Is she an American wanting to compete for Hungary or a Hungarian who went to school in America??

It was a Silicon Valley trust fund baby with several degrees from Berkeley who decided to embarass a couple countries in her quest for self realization.

*scrolls pages of wimperials*  Damn, y'all like your men in miniskirts.

3 hours ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Fallout NV doesn’t have those as far as I know. 

Too much game for him, lol. FNV is probably too much of a classic for him, he’s pretty young. 

My older little brother unfortunately won’t even try it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee