Roleplayer’s Off Ropic Thread #23

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

But there’s one issue with that tho, Imma be dead in 50 years XD I doubt I make it past 65 and that is if I don’t do something stupid and get myself killed beforehand :rofl:

You’ll make it and you’ll be just fine or ima beat ya ass. Jackass.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Ok I hate the British all over again. First of all, in this next episode, their cops had no guns, the ones on patrol... Then when the culprit had a gun, they call in backup and they come in with rifles and say "Did you see the gun?" Can the class guess what this dumb bitch said? Keep in mind the gun is a pistol, an average semi automatic hand gun.

"Yea, automatic."

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Can the class guess what this dumb bitch said? Keep in mind the gun is a pistol, an average semi automatic hand gun.

Reveal hidden contents

"Yea, automatic."

:facepalm:

It’s hard to tell these days whether shit like this is ignorance or intentional.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, Celan said:

E3 schedule, in case you're looking for something

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W9pmALhJHqrE26HvIS5t186S5gVR61QglICYNrdt9tY/edit#gid=25058127

Bethesda showcase is on Sunday night (guaranteed to be zzzZZZ). CDPR Red isn't til Wednesday afternoon, bleh.

Anthem is nowhere to be found on EAPLAY. XD 

Fuck that, DOOM's being shown XD It may be 1/10th of the presentation, but it'll be a loud 1/10th 

20 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

If you guys have a passing interest in Chinese history, you gotta watch Three Kingdoms, it's unintentional the most funny fucking show ever made, watch this :rofl:

What the hell was that for?! O.o

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What the hell was that for?! O.o

Liu Bei is a fucking cunt XD Once he was staying with a peasant's family who were so ashamed of not being able to feed a noble person like himself properly, that the father murdered his wife, then cooked her up and served her to Liu Bei and his men, and when he finds out, instead of cutting his head off him he gave him a a chest full of loot as a thank you for showing him such amazing manners 

They justify the baby throwing as one of his best warriors had nearly died saving the baby in question, so Liu was angry that his son nearly cost him one of his best general's lives.

• Haha 1