Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

Good to see Miyisaki gets to work with someone he looks up too :coolup:

http://web.archive.org/web/20131204031037/http://www.edge-online.com/features/localising-dark-souls/

"HM I really love it. I’ve always been such a huge fan of George R.R. Martin that it overwhelms me. His approach to fantasy is kind of like the Romance Of Three Kingdoms, the Chinese historical-political drama, which I’m a fan of as well. The political elements are a lot of fun, and the drama is done really well too."

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Now you just need to fight your arch enemy :rofl:  Evil Demon Flame Wolf Baldur

Well, I'm wearing his head XD 

The moonlight sword will make short work of him. Wont need to get close. Also, god bless that thrust attack, was very nice against Maria, the dumb failures, Kos, some say Kosm Orphan... pretty much every boss I've had, though it did seem like she had some arcane resistance. Didn't hit her very hard at all. The moveset was nice tho.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

43 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They should just stop doing mob bosses. Are they ever good?

Shadows of Yharnam are pretty fun. Still not on the level of most their solo bosses though. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Sads. I died the first round against the one reborn :l 

Laame.

My fucking sword broke, forgot to repair it. Amygdala arm did tasty damage tho, but I forgot I had a cursed gem on my blade that halved the durability.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The art style is out of this fucking world.

Music was on point too. I didn’t see any cause to worry from this. It looks very much like a Fromsoft game. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.