Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

Few things get the blood flowing quite like Maria. Jesus Christ I forgot what a bitch she was XD 

I visceraled. I visceraled out the ass XD Didn't help much tho, just sped things up to the final stage so she could eat my ass out forcibly. Finally got so pissed that I just fucking charged her and beat her up in a corner like the bitch she is. And then I remembered, that's basically the key XD Stay close and keep the pressure on. Her attacks in that stage are made for roll and dash catching cheese hunters.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

38 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

BT: This looks more up my alley, but maybe I should wait for the next one instead.

Rude. No but seriously if this is more rpg like and based on Celtic mythology I’m in from day one. At the very least I’ll actually buy the game and then not play it for a year like the others in my pile 

Edited by BTC
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BTC said:

Rude. No but seriously if this is more rpg like and based on Celtic mythology I’m in from day one. At the very least I’ll actually buy the game and then not play it for a year like the others in my pile 

Buy Bloodborne.

just kidding XD but seriously

BUY BLOODBORNE YA CUNT

21 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Remember what happened when we nudged Centurion to play a game he was iffy about, he hates Dark Souls now.

I'd say let BT chose the right Fromsoft title to play.

If Centurion couldn't beat the first boss he was never meant to play it in the first place XD

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Remember what happened when we nudged Centurion to play a game he was iffy about, he hates Dark Souls now.

I'd say let BT chose the right Fromsoft title to play.

I’d say you a bitch

Bloodborne is their best title period

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Imagine if Baldur could go back to TES after winning a playthrough and he gets to go back with everything from BB on him...

Would be a short Great War. 

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

:cry: I killed the orphan again.

First attempt I swear he killed me in ten seconds :rofl: anticlimactic. Got him on the third try, had one blood vial left out of 23 XD 

I love that fight so much. All the openings are there, his moves aren’t complicated to dodge, he’s just scary and stressful. And punishes you hard.

Him and Maria make up for the fucking failures XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They should just stop doing mob bosses. Are they ever good?

Living Failures are interesting lorewise, and visually it's fucking cool. 

Like the attack were they summon fucking meteorites from the sky! 

There the best mob fight, I think so anyway...not that that's saying much XD

I kinda like the Royal Rat Vanguard, because I like the idea of fighting a giant horde of fucking rats