Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

Reading this has me excited since I have a lot of good triangle gems. Will play with that though farming more chunks will be annoying.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/691aq1/which_is_the_best_version_of_the_holy_moonlight/

After that I’m gonna play with the amygdala arm on the weekend.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

High King Baldur is Borne, King of the Vilebloods.

BaldurBloodborne.png.1522c4b5da31999bae9202bc753442a5.pngBaldurBloodborne5.thumb.png.3b5cf5ddb11e494b78d37ec0a42118eb.pngBaldurBloodborne0.thumb.png.1599e95feafc3d436734da7059afbcf1.png

Extras, red knight gloves look good with this too and is what I was rocking originally, but I like the bulkiness of the executioner gloves. Charred gloves are ok too.

BaldurBloodborne2.png.6eff4e332485909848753ac81f16deb3.pngBaldurBloodborne6.thumb.png.af5246835c1c49a8aaf110e2ae13e783.pngBaldurBloodborne4.png.6767b0bf00e337ab7bda1f7245c28a5d.png

More hunter appropriate ensemble. 

BaldurBloodborne3.png

So, I have a new appreciation for the first area of the DLC. Holy shit, I had no idea they put the entire starved beast in that cave like an ordinary enemy npc XD I almost shat a brick since I was in there and extinguished my torch thinking all that was in there past that asshole with the gatling gun was those pussy beasts that were too afraid to take a swing and get they ass beat.

I, was wrong. 

And I was out of bullets using my own healthbar as ammo, but I made it out fine. Was exciting. Missed a few things on my first playthrough apparently.

On another note, I love my Amygdala arm.  

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Anyone else disappointed there wasn’t some big vileblood vampire boss or something? Lots of potential there

There was. The Cainhurst Dragoon. You were supposed to fight a Cainhurt Knight, riding a Beast-consumed Warhorse.

il_340x270.1747949801_ktdu.jpg

latest?cb=20180323064911

Nameless-Cainhurst-Knight.jpg

latest?cb=20180118084058

It was unfortunately cut...

• Like 2

I also find it interesting that the Yharnamites turned to beasts but the vilebloods do not, not exactly, and that they hate each other so much.  It definitely seems confirmed that their blood is of Kos, and that these two are at odds. Explains further why we go off to kill her child, or what remains of it.

And it makes it even more fitting for my playthrough where I kill Flora. The role play being that I start to figure this shit out, eat the cords and look to defeat her once and for all after being her slave for so long.

Also makes sense as to why that whole area is optional and so well hidden

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There was. The Cainhurst Dragoon. You were supposed to fight a Cainhurt Knight, riding a Beast-consumed Warhorse.

il_340x270.1747949801_ktdu.jpg

latest?cb=20180323064911

Nameless-Cainhurst-Knight.jpg

latest?cb=20180118084058

It was unfortunately cut...

Ahh yea you’re right, I saw that a few days ago. Pitty.

Also, I made yet another parallel to Flora, the fertility goddess of life and death.

The moon, waning and waxing is the perfect analogy for both. Even in elder scrolls they described Masser and Secunda doing this as a slow process of decay for lorkhans body.

And life and death combined into one is literally what Undeath is. Hence the state of beasts in the scourge.

The research hall makes a lot of sense now too, and their connection to the sea, the wet noise, etc. they took blood from Kos. Maybe not just Kos but her baby too. They’re all tied to the vilebloods as well, and as doc pointed out, so is Maria herself. Which is awesome because of her sick blood magic.

These things are all very pale too and the blood saint comments about being wary of the thirst for blood. Reminds me of the vampires. And explains the presence of the blood mosquitos in the river. The river which starts from Ludwigs dungeon, at the foot of the church and the research hall where this all began.

Also explains their comments about guilt and anguish. 

Also, the vampires kinda look like the Orphan.