Soulsborne Thread #6 (And other FROMSOFT titles)

Coventants  

6 members have voted

1. 1. To whom do you pledge allegiance?

• Rosaria
    • The Mound
    • The Sun
    • Old Wolf of Farron
    • The Darkmoon
    • Aldrich

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Which one XD I don’t even know wtf happened there lol

The Asian dude did some crazy flip move and thought he’d won. Then he turned around to see that his opponent was still standing and extremely pissed. 

• Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I finally started Seriko. Fun game, but I don’t get all the hype about it being the hardest game ever. This is nothing compared to Space Cadet Pinball, which I still haven’t beaten after nearly 20 years of trying.

3D-Pinball-Space-Cadet.png

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I finally started Seriko. Fun game, but I don’t get all the hype about it being the hardest game ever. This is nothing compared to Space Cadet Pinball, which I still haven’t beaten after nearly 20 years of trying.

3D-Pinball-Space-Cadet.png

It's hard to people like somebody who thought they were in for Japanese Bloodborne XD Good job taking out the Ogre and Samurai without dying!

Oh, I died. The first Samurai cut my fucking arm off. I slayed the minibosses, though. The trick, as in all things including pinball, is R1 spam. If that doesn’t work. R1 spam in bursts between block button spams. XD 

• Haha 1

This game definitely does give off a really nice feeling of openness. Feels as though you can take on any given area or enemy in a large variety of ways from a lot of different directions. Like you told me about the fire trick that you’re apparently supposed to use on the ogre. Being a Nordic samurai, I never even found out about that and just ran up and hit him with my weeb stick until he died. XD 

• Haha 1

Popped the dried finger at Lothric Castle bonfire and with the exception of two times where I was sloppy I killed every single invader or made them black crystal out with me broadsword/Cathedral Ultra duel wield.

Finally after making the invaders stop I was almost about to leave the area when I got invaded by a person with my character's name, now my dude doesn't have a usual name so I alt-F4'd the fuck outta there for fear it was a hacker. Haven't backed up my saves yet and I ain't risking that shit. ;)