Emoticons

• 3 weeks later...

:rofl: you’re getting better at this. Me n Doc mentioned it’d be nice to have a fire breathing emote like the flamethrower one without the gun.

I don’t know how hard or time consuming that’d be for you but if you want I’d commission you for it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

26 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: you’re getting better at this. Me n Doc mentioned it’d be nice to have a fire breathing emote like the flamethrower one without the gun.

I don’t know how hard or time consuming that’d be for you but if you want I’d commission you for it.

So only fire and nothing attached? Or would you want something like a dragon with it?

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

LOL after you do Colonel's one, would you be open to a Praising the Sun commission? We need one for our Dank Souls discussions.

Only once we're done with our posts. Though I got an idea for a neat animation for that. Don't know if I'd be able to get it to fit within the pixel size though. 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

1 hour ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I'd go with a dragon then. Want the words to appear before the fire? If so, dragon or latin alphabet? 

It's meant to be a representation of Baldur Yolling, so I'd prefer no dragon, just a smiley face or even your cute comic version of Baldur, lol.

Course there's nothing stopping you from adding a dragon one for everyone else if they want one. No need for the actual words, but if you do want to do that, Yol Toor Shul works. But again I don't need anything so fancy unless you just feel like challenging yourself ;) 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly, I feel like his one :respect: makes more sense as the generic :bow:  I thought it already was truth be told. Instead, it is “:respect:” which I think suits yours better. 

Feel free to edit, I went with whatever the file names said to make it quicker.