Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion 2 Electric Boogaloo

Which Great House do you stand with?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which Great House do you stand with?

• Targaryen "Fire and Blood"
    • Stark "Winter is Coming"
    • Baratheon "Ours is the Fury"
    • Lannister "Hear Me Roar"
    • Tully "Family, Duty, Honor"
    • Greyjoy "We Do Not Sow"
    • Arryn "As High as Honor"
    • Tyrell "Growing Strong"
    • Martell "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

Yeah, I would say that it didn’t suck originally, but now that there won’t be any more... yeah, it kind of sucks. XD 

I think Balrog liked it more than I did. We were both pretty disappointed that it got canceled though.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea you did but it was in relation to something that was entirely different and not GoT related lol. Namely, Elden Ring.

I don’t think anyone here was ever expecting anything but trash from anything GoT and game related. 

@The Good Doctor how was that GoT tales game btw?

Still true.

I played the Telltale game too, it was okay, not great. I would not have played a sequel, it was just uninteresting to me.

25 minutes ago, Celan said:

I would not have played a sequel, it was just uninteresting to me.

I would have back then because in the books it was mentioned that House Forrester was one of the lesser Northern houses that joined Stannis against the Boltons, and I was eager to see how the game did that.

Of course, this was before season 5 when they turned Stannis into a joke, made all of the Northmen forget that they hate the Boltons, and completely butchered one of the best storylines. Lost most of my enthusiasm for the game too when that happened.

• Like 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.